Some time ago I did a 2nd test with my Mantis. This is not something you do in a spare hour or so; you really have to sit down for it for a while and prepare for it. The result has improved, but still needs a lot of work as you can see in the picture to the left. Is it the rotation speed, the cutter, what.
I decided to buy some extra cutters, and this week these cutters arrived. I bought them at Kafra Tools. Good price, fast delivery and no minimal order quantity etc. This evening I’m going to test these cutters and see if I can produce something better than this. If not, I’m going to replace the rotary tool with a faster one. And if that doesn’t help either… I don’t know yet; but first things first!